Thursday, February 4, 2010

If you see me running naked...

...just smile, wave and move on or I might just have to take you with me to Crazy Town after a quick stop over at Mama-needs-a-nap-ville. In case you might be as tired as I am and slow to catch on, I have had a somewhat challenging week thus far.
I have been struggling through this week with a never ending headache, sick children, no coworker for the third week, no makeup most days, running late everyday, a nice loooong visit from my dear friend Mother Nature, a trip to the ER, a sweater that insisted on wearing my makeup, a house that refuses to clean itself, a toddler who thinks the world is her own personal jungle gym, beds being dropped onto children by certain other children, back talking, arguing, stomping, did I mention the dropping of beds?, and so on and so forth, etc. etc. etc. Sigh........
So, if you see me running naked just smile, wave and move on.

1 comments:

Montgomery said...

so crazy and funny...and crazy, again. ; ) glad to know you are doing well.