Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A lot of catching up to do!

So, for all my blog followers (all five of you) I know I haven't updated my blog in quite some time so I thought it was about time. What do you think?

Here are a few highlights of what I have failed to blog about over the past six months or so:


Matthew:
-Went on not one but two beach vacations this past summer. Lucky!
-Played All-Star Baseball.
-Started FIFTH grade.
-Celebrated his 11th birthday.
-Swears he has facial hair.
-His hair has an attitude of it's own.
-Has officially started his preteen phase. Sigh...


Corbin:
-My darling baby boy decided he wanted to know what it was like to be the Energizer Bunny after he swallowed a watch battery that landed us at LeBonheur.
-Went on a mountain vacation with his Aunt Heddy and her family.
-Played All-Star Baseball.
-Playing D2 Soccer.
-Started THIRD grade.
-Started wearing deodorant and cologne.


Ann Elise (aka Leecie Bob):
-Is becoming more and more a girly girl every day.
-Turned 20 months old on Thanksgiving Day.
-Scaled my stairs while I was doing laundry.
-Learned to open up doors.
-Learned to play Hide-n-Seek.
-Decided she wanted to be acne free and consumed some of Mama's face wash.


The rest of the Martin Crew:
-My platelets are well under control as long as I take my medication. :)
-Went on a vacation to the beach.
-I turned THIRTY. Yikes! I feel old.
-Matt tore out our main downstairs bathroom back in August and put it all back together, well except for we have no toilet or sink, but other than that it is back together. LOL
-Our working downstairs toilet over flowed for 5 1/2 hours a few weeks ago and caused quite the mess in our room, bathroom and Leecie Bob's room.
-We finally got a tree up last week. All three of my kiddos helped decorate it and it looks awesome.
-We celebrated Papaw, Wes, Paw, Mimi, Mine, Matthew, Granny, Oyce, Josh, Kerry, Ainsley, Pop, Daniel and Heather's birthdays.

Wow! I have a lot of catching up to do.

1 comments:

Colby and Daniel said...

I wondered if you were ever coming back to the blog, since you moved on to facebook!